Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy of Love through Poetry
Artof4elements, May 2, 2012 - 267 pages
Discover alchemy through poetry
The Art of Four Elements project is a collaboration of four artists: one poet, one photographer and two painters. The poetry is an inspiration for the work of the artists. Each of the artists has chosen 40 poems and has created the art work based on the theme and the ‘vibe' of each poem.
Transforming the visible into words, and words into images, we stumbled upon the four elements, and upon each others’ expression of Love, Joy, Suffering, Compassion, Curiosity, and most of all, Wonder towards all the manifestations within Nature. The poetry, the photography, the drawings, all, attempt to deeper explore the infinite game of Life, through the exploration of:
· Earth that is fixed, rigid, static and quiet, and symbolizes the world of senses;
· Water that is the primordial Chaos, is fluidity and flexibility, and symbolizes the world of emotions;
· Air that has no shape and is incapable of any fixed form. It is a symbol of thoughts.
· Fire that is boundless and invisible, and is a parching heat that consumes all, or within its highest manifestation, becomes the expression of Divine Love; and
· Spirit that stands at the center of the four elements as an Essence, an Observer, Consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life.
What people are saying - Write a review
While reading the spiritual poetry of Nataša Nuit Pantović I felt how my Being is filled with the divine love and wisdom. Nuit has deep understanding of the richness and beauty of our souls and this wisdom has transferred into her poetry. I am so grateful that she shared this beauty with us to make this world a better and more beautiful place. I feel immensely blessed that I had a chance to read her spiritual poetry.
Such an inspiring spiritual poetry book. It is difficult to review the book since each poems deserves a review. If you like poetry and you are into alchemy, spirituality, love, buy this wonderful collection and enjoy your readings! I am very glad that this book of wisdom and beauty came into my hands! I will treasure it dearly!